Ainza: Contest Blog Gorgeous by Raraa

Contest Blog Gorgeous by Raraa

Wednesday, February 01, 2012



Good Evening again to all my loyal readers :)
Now , i want to wish Welcome Febuary :) Keep your Smile .
Today, I was given an opportunity to update 
the blog this cute cute little longer. : D
Sorry to guys, in a few days, I have not updated about my daily life but
 I would like to join myupdate on the Contest / GA :) I do not have 
the opportunity to update other articles. Okay, without delay,
 I continue to type what is
 written on the actual title. So guys, you all have read the above title. 
Now, I will start the entry for this title :)


click on the banner that I tape it to join this GA

Haha , i think my blog is very gorgeous . Just joke ^^
Okayy , let's to read . Before that , i'm sorry if my language TERABUR :P.
God Willing, I have joined Giveaway of beautiful girl are cute.
 This Evenig I was given the award to be able to participate 
in a GA from a beautiful sisters. With this. I have the opportunity to join this GA.
 It has things I participate in GA but I do not favor.
 But I did not give up to go join the GA :) I really want to win the GA that I joined :)
 To jury, please give me a chance to taste this victory. 
partially, I have followed all the conditions. A sister for the GA is very exciting and
 very lucrative prizes. I hope so can have the prize. For GA this time
I hope I am in favor of the provision. God willing :)

Now , i list the conditionns :

  • Terbuka kepada follower Raraa . FOLLOW
  • Like Fanpage Raraa CLICK
  • Like post ni
  • Buat entry tentang Contest Blog Gorgeous by Raraa sertakan banner berlink & syarat 
  • Tag 3 buddies // pastikan mereka tahu
  • Letak link entry korang di  kotak komen Raraa yang cute ni hehe 

To sis , i already follow , add , and like all sponser . The most
important thing i have follow all the conditions .
I hope i can win , and can get the lens or drees :) God Willing ..

To sis , I already follow all the conditions:) TQ
Now , i tag 3 my cute friends :
Yanie , Fatia the last one Azniey 

P/S : PENYERTAAN KURANG DARIPADA 20 ORANG AKAN TERBATAL




Thanks you . Wish me okay dear :)






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Nuffnang Ad's