Ainza: Happy Birthday My Mother
birthday

Happy Birthday My Mother

Monday, April 14, 2014

Assalamualaikum..
Mom, on your birthday I want to say again how much I appreciate all that you do and have done for me. Thanks. Happy Birthday. Happy birthday my lovely mother. Hari yang dinanti-nanti buatku. Cantikan kan tarikh 140414. Woowwwww!

* abaikan muka saya yang 201* hehe 
Itu mak saya. Ratu hatiku dunia akhirat 

Superheroes are one in a million. Great mothers like you are one in a lifetime. May Allah bless you always, dipanjangkan umur, dimurahkan rezeki and so on moreover. You are more than just a mother to me? you are my teacher, my strength, my guidance and my best friend. Thank you for giving me profusely every part of yourself. Happy Birthday, Mom!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. cantiknya mak awak
    selamat hari lahir buatnya
    berbaktilah kepdanya selagi hayatnya dikandung badan
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang Ad's